Tuesday, August 27, 2013

YOU Rock Kindness Bulletin Board Printables

Honestly, I didn't have a plan - that is until I went to put up my freshly printed "YOU Rock Kindness" poster on the open bulletin board in my hallway. Just that sign in the middle of the bulletin board looked way not cool! So, I came home after my first day of school to whip something up to add to the look. 

This is the outcome....




I know this is a bit late for some of you who have been back at school for awhile or who are already finished putting your spaces together for the new school year. But, maybe this can be a bulletin board for another time. Click below for the free printables! Enjoy!




                                                                    
                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment