Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Story...


Enjoy this week's unveiling of the "Honor Roll" and Quick Tip #4! Keep reading Entirely Elementary...School Counseling for some exciting new things over the next few weeks! A Blog Shop is coming featuring materials I have created. Also coming up, a new blog page written by an amazing teacher - for teachers looking to improve their teaching, management, and planning AND for school counselors who need to understand what it is that teachers do daily and how we are all in this together to help students succeed. I'm so excited about both of these...but, extremely thrilled about the new teacher component to the blog!! Such good stuff, I can't take it!

If you've gone back to school already, I hope you had a fantastic summer story and you've had a great start to the new school year. If you are like me and have a few weeks left to summer vacation, I hope you are finishing your summer story with a fantastic ending. Best wishes for a super school year!

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment