Monday, August 27, 2012

Whoooooo's a Great Kid?

Following a Pinterest pin about Whooo's a Good-Looking Kid? - found at Lesson Plan SOS, I knew that I had to incorporate this into my school counseling office! Our school mascot is an owl and I just thought the idea was so clever!

So, I purchased a long closet mirror last school year on clearance. To attach to my school wall, I used multiple 3M strips (on the back) that would hold up to 12 pounds.

Next, I outlined the mirror with an owl bulletin board border. I found this border at Becker's Teacher Store.

I created a sign to hang above the mirror and printed out 2 owls found at Lesson Plan SOS to stick on the mirror corners.

Viola! A perfect place for kiddos to take a peek and remind themselves of what makes them great!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea! How did you create the sign? Would you be willing to share? I have an entire blank wall this year that I'm trying to cover and I would love to use this.

    ReplyDelete